Vehicle Wraps?

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solder

Has anybody seen any neat vehicle wraps, or have ideas for same?

I saw one locally that was really impressive (bunch of blue water drops), but it must have been a custom job.

Not sure where you are located but lots of places in the bay area and in Sacramento. It can be done for about 900 on the cheaper end.

Yeah I have just got vinyl vehicle wraps on my bike and classic car. The work is done neatly and in very less time. Got that from a famous shop in Minnesota. If you are located there then you should checkout their details here: Silvertipgraphics.com. I am sure you will get great ideas for wraps there.

KoreanMuscle said:
Not sure where you .....
I just saw your forum name for the first time!
Not sure where you.. got the idea, but.....

This is a crappy Korean compact car with 100% American Made Muscle.
That's where the drive unit is made and then shipped to the car assembly plant.
I think the battery pack is similar, only the cells are shipped here from Korea and assembled into a pack that is then shipped back.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Winick46 said:
Yeah I have just got vinyl vehicle wraps on my bike and classic car. The work is done neatly and in very less time. Got that from a famous shop in Minnesota. If you are located there then you should checkout their details here: Silvertipgraphics.com. I am sure you will get great ideas for wraps there.
Thanks Winick i am thinking to visit there to add wall graphic for my truck. I am sure now there i can find the best design and wrap for my truck.

Back