WTB: Spark EV front end parts for rebuild

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samotlietuvis

Rebuilding 2015 Chevy spark EV and looking for front bumper assembly, full radiator assembly, driver side wheel and knee airbags, driver side seat belt assembly, front left fender. If you are parting out Chevy spark EV, let me know.
Rebuild is not going well - didn't realize this is kind of rare car...

Also, have for sale mint front passenger side electric blue fender, and electric parking brake control module.

Located in Los Angeles area.

Hello! You've likely found the parts you need by now. If not there's a Spark EV front clip on eBay, item # 261984634749 as of August 21, 2016. Maybe the seller has other parts you may need.

QuietRider said:
Hello! You've likely found the parts you need by now. If not there's a Spark EV front clip on eBay, item # 261984634749 as of August 21, 2016. Maybe the seller has other parts you may need.

Thanks. No - I have not found the parts yet. My spark has been safely parked in the garage. What is Spark EV doing in Michigan. Seller wants $3500 for front clip. Way too much... I can buy complete wrecked Spark EV for $3500 with good front end...

Back