Spark EV Wheels For Sale

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EldRitch

I have two sets of Spark EV wheels for sale:

1) Four 2016 OEM wheels in stock sizes, i.e. two 6x15" and two 6.5x15". Includes TPMS sensors. Excellent condition, no curb rash.

2) SOLD - Four Rota Slipstream wheels in 15x6.5" width, ET40, with Dunlop DZ102 tires. Tire sizes are 195x50 and 205x50 (two each). Includes Chevy center caps, TPMS sensors, and four 5mm spacers, which are needed on the front and optional on the rear wheels. They have about 2K miles of street use on them and no curb rash.
They save a few pounds per corner compared to stock, giving a better ride and a lot more grip, and the Dunlops are excellent summer tires with a high wear rating.

Price = Make Offer. I'll ship them if I have to, but would prefer a local sale. I am in Portland, OR, so Portlanders - send me a PM on this forum...

Um - the OEM floor mats do not fit these wheels.
Wheels and tires are in excellent condition, with no curb rash.

Note: I've edited the description of the stock wheels - they are the stock F and R sizes, i.e. two 15x6" and two 15x6.5".
Sorry for the confusion - my fault.

I remember reading about all the work you were going through to get the Rotas to work on your vehicle. Did you find something you like better?

What are you running on the vehicle now?

At the moment, I'm using winter tires on stock wheels, but I'm selling the car to buy a Bolt.
The Rotas were no big deal once Nashco did the experimentation and found that they fit. They use a 5mm spacer on the front wheels, and fit fine on the rear.
If the wheels/tires don't sell here, I'll put them on eBay in a week or so. So far I've only had low-ball offers.

I used the 205s on the front for a while, but concluded that they really belong on the rear to tame the Spark's butt-heavy handling. The Rotas need the spacer on the front.

A couple of pix of the Rotas on the car.

2w329z5.jpg

2hfux74.jpg

Me being in Kansas city and also not 100% sure my konig dial ins won't fit, anyhow Good luck with the sale!

The Rotas are sold. I'll put the stock wheels on eBay when I get around to it - they are still available.

Back