WeatherTech Mats

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scanalyzer

Has anyone tried to use the Spark mats from WeatherTech in a Spark EV? Their site specifically says they don't have a product for the EV version, but I have to wonder if that's just to avoid liability in an electric car or if they really don't fit. What similarities and differences are there between the Spark and the Spark EV for the same model years in terms of accessories? Thanks everyone!

I live about 70 miles away from the plant. I wonder if they would let me test-fit and verify... although I honestly can't see why they wouldnt' fit because if you sit in a regular spark, I'd bet the EV factory floor mats fit perfectly (just an idea to try that route instead).

Thanks so much for your reply. If you have the chance to go visit, I think a lot of us would be happy to have the information, and of course, while you are there, please give them a nudge from all of us to encourage them to make an official EV set. I think most of us would buy one! What year are you driving? Mine's a `16.

Chris101 said:
I live about 70 miles away from the plant. I wonder if they would let me test-fit and verify... although I honestly can't see why they wouldnt' fit because if you sit in a regular spark, I'd bet the EV factory floor mats fit perfectly (just an idea to try that route instead).
Why not take your Spark EV front floor mats and try them in a gas Spark to get your answer?

I bought a pair of the universal heavy duty mats at walmart. I also bought the weather tech Universals. I found that the walmart ones worked fabulous and returned the weather tech. This was in July of 17 and I am still very pleased with them in my daily driven 2016 spark EV. I live in muddy wintry Montana. FYI. :D

Back