Factory audio system upgrade

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildpat

Hello everyone, I wanted to upgrade the audio system in my spark EV but without loosing any climate control or other options so I decided to replace all 4 speakers and add an Alpine KTP-445u.

For those who don't know what that is, it's a small 45w RMS 4 channel amp that fits behind the radio.

Now I did that but a problem I have now is that my flasher and door chime sounds that seem to come from the left front speaker are sooooo loud !

Anyone figured out how to lower or disable those sounds ?

Thanks

wildpat said:
Hello everyone, I wanted to upgrade the audio system in my spark EV but without loosing any climate control or other options so I decided to replace all 4 speakers and add an Alpine KTP-445u.

For those who don't know what that is, it's a small 45w RMS 4 channel amp that fits behind the radio.

Now I did that but a problem I have now is that my flasher and door chime sounds that seem to come from the left front speaker are sooooo loud !

Anyone figured out how to lower or disable those sounds ?

Thanks

did you try going under settings of the touch panel?. if you navigate around I am sure there should be an option to have those sounds turned off. but as far as redirecting the sound, your guess is as good as mine. im still stock everything minus headlights and tail lights

Back