CVRP check finally came in!

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaconzies

If you were like me and bought a Spark EV in Cali in between the months of April til September you've been waiting for your $2500 check from the Center for Sustainable Energy's Clean Vehicle Rebate Project. Well they had to wait for their funding to be replenished which happened last month so I finally got my check today :D I bought the spark in may. As long as you are leasing a new EV for 36 months you qualify and it's a full rebate, doesn't have to do with taxes. So anyways, if you've been waiting for your check, you should be getting on very soon! https://energycenter.org/clean-vehicle-rebate-project

Just got mine as well. Brought the Sparkler home August 12...

Things I learned along the way:

Make sure the dealer puts an "E" in the Motive Power box, not a "Q". That added a month easy since the application was rejected. Had to take a form down to the dealer and get them to fill it out and sign it, exactly the way the form says, or it could be rejected.

Expect that the e-mail telling you that the application was rejected to go directly to spam, since a different person than the one you sent the application to responds.

I filled mine out on my own. The dealer provided the applicable info but I was the one who filled everything out.

Back