Can Anyone Confirm This Info??

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ncerna

Hello.

I found these KYB shocks for the Chevy Spark. Here is a link:
http://www.autoanything.com/suspension-systems/kyb-excel-g-shocks-struts?kc=FBADYSS&DZID=SM_FB_DPA_&utm_source=Social&utm_medium=FB&utm_campaign=DPA&utm_term&utm_content=9532

Are these compatible with our cars? Has anyone tried them on their Spark EV?

Thanks!

If you are still rolling on stock tires and wheels, do you really think stiffy stiff compression and rebound rates are going to make it better?
How much do you want to increase each of those rates?

I recently installed 7 x 15 wheels and stickier 195/50-15 tires all around. 'It's very nice' :cool:

I can tell you what the tires are. Hanook, directional, they're black and round and the size I mentioned above... :lol:

I took the wheels back off to get the correct TPSM sensors installed. $20 each on amazon. $40 to have the tires and sensors removed.
I'm plasi-dipping the wheels because I can't stand gold wheels.... :roll: Hopefull a similar price to install sensors, mount and balance tires and relearn TPMS.
I bring donuts. They like me!

When I get them back on the car I'll show pics the car with it's summer time paint job and Go Fast wheels and tires !!

Coincidentally, just a couple days after my post, I got a flat tire on my car. One of the rear tires was damaged beyond repair.
So I had to purchase a couple of tires for the rear. I ended up getting Goodyear Eagle Sport A/S.
I noticed an improvement in the way the car drives. It seems to feel less bouncy, more stable, and also more quiet.

Back