Free Tires

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markusg

Hi All,

I have a spare pair of EP150 (stock tires) that only have a couple thousand miles on them. They are the front tires. I traded in my 2014 Spark EV so no longer need them.

I'm in San Francisco. Anyone want them?

Mark

I could use them if you could drop them off at UPS? I would be happy to pay you via paypal or any other method.

They don't need to be packed or labeled just drop off and hand them my address. I cold send you the money up front. If you do change your mind let me know.
Art in Florida

two20142lts said:
They don't need to be packed or labeled just drop off and hand them my address. I cold send you the money up front. If you do change your mind let me know.
Art in Florida

Maybe I just don't understand how it works :). Shoot me a PM and we can discuss.

Mark

Sorry I was away for a few days.
UPS says They can pick them up and print shipping label.
If you text me your Address and location of tires maybe front porch or something I will have UPS pick them up.
Text to 6036300204

two20142lts said:
If you text me your Address and location of tires maybe front porch or something I will have UPS pick them up.
Text to 6036300204

Sorry, someone local came by and grabbed them!

markusg said:
two20142lts said:
Text to 6036300204

I got them. Thanks Mark! My Sparky can now go for another 20k miles! ;)

zzzzzzzz said:
markusg said:
two20142lts said:
Text to 6036300204

I got them. Thanks Mark! My Sparky can now go for another 20k miles! ;)

You're quite welcome. Glad they could find a good home.

Back