Just hit 50,000 miles still good range and 0 maitanance

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

two20142lts

One of My 2014 spark 2lt with quick charge option just hit 50,000 miles still never had any issue at all except replace front tires at 45k. That's zero maintain cost! My GOM range in Florida is still 80 miles every morning when I start out. I would love to hear from other owners with higher mileage and their experance.

Same here. '14 2LT w/DCFC, over 51k, had it in for one SW update, I'm passing on the latest, my GOM is fine.
I only pop the hood to top up the windshield washer reservoir and glance at the coolant tanks. I'm going to wait until I run out of washer fluid this time.

I drive fast (75-85 with all my pals in the left lanes) and in very cold conditions in the winter.
My GOM is finally getting into the 70's now that I don't use heat all the time.
But I don't chase that number. I enjoy the quickness!
And now that it's not getting freezing at night, I don't plug in at home. I'm back to only using Free Public Charging once a day! Yay, Spring is here ! :D

btw, we're due for a brake fluid change. But no other GM product has this schedule???
Left over Korean maintenance? I'm going to do it the old fashion way some boring weekend this summer....

Your front tires lasted 45k miles?? Were they worn down to the belts?? My tires had like 25k on them before they were almost bald. But, good to hear the Spark holds up well cuz I will be buying one of my Sparks in about 6 months. Marrying it........ IF they give me a decent deal on the lease.

CSW said:
Your front tires lasted 45k miles?? Were they worn down to the belts?? My tires had like 25k on them before they were almost bald. But, good to hear the Spark holds up well cuz I will be buying one of my Sparks in about 6 months. Marrying it........ IF they give me a decent deal on the lease.
The front tires on my 2015 Spark EV, with 27k miles on the ODO, were down to 4/32 inch. Rear tires were 9/32 inch (10/32 inch is new). I had to replace the front tires before having the car inspected prior to turning it in at the end of the lease this month.

Back