New Owner.

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markmoseley

I have been the owner of a 2015 Spark EV for 6 Days.

I am also the 2nd EV owner that I know of in Brownsville Texas. The other is a Tesla.

My Spark was a GM demonstration car. It only has 4040 miles on it. It seems to have 100% battery left(but I am not really sure how to tell). I had to have it shipped in. There are few working charging stations here that are not Teslas.

My range has been of 90 miles on my first three charges. I am pleased as punch.

Markmoseley said:
I have been the owner of a 2015 Spark EV for 6 Days.

I am also the 2nd EV owner that I know of in Brownsville Texas. The other is a Tesla.

My Spark was a GM demonstration car. It only has 4040 miles on it. It seems to have 100% battery left(but I am not really sure how to tell). I had to have it shipped in. There are few working charging stations here that are not Teslas.

My range has been of 90 miles on my first three charges. I am pleased as punch.
Welcome to the forum. You are going to have a lot of fun with this car but there are many things to learn about driving a Spark EV. The information on this forum will provide most of the answers.

I just returned my leased 2015 Spark to the dealer after having 3 years of great fun. In fact, I had so much fun during the 3 years that I bought a used 2014 Spark EV 2LT and a used 2016 Spark EV 2LT. Both cars had very low mileage at the time of purchase and have been trouble-free.

One of our two Spark EVs was also a GM demonstration car. If possible, try to obtain the Manufacturer's Statement of Origin (MSO). If it is available, then you can claim the federal tax credit of up to $7500 in tax year of purchase. Worked for us even though we were not in CA, OR or MD which were only states where these cars were available for purchase new from a dealer.

Love our Spark EVs.

Joe M in WV

Back