Scored an awesome deal at Rydell! $3250 for 3 years!!

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I was able to score a 2015 Spark EV in Lime 2LT/DC fast charging 36 month lease with 15k miles a year at Rydell Chevy in Northridge, CA for $2950 down and $80 a month after tax. What an amazing deal! I was in an out in an hour and that was the last Spark EV they in the lot for the month.

Thanks to Theo at Rydell for all his help!

Hearing about these lease deals is making me sweat. I'm pushing my sister to get one just so I can drive it.

Wow that is a nice deal! Damn i shouldve talk them down. 15k would have been worth the extra 15 dollars per month. They wanted 15 more per month for the 12K miles per year. Also the fast charger would have been nice. I got the dirt cheapest. O well live and learn. At the current rate i will have to stop driving my spark 2.35 years into the lease and leave it sitting for the rest of the time. Lets hope the tesla model 3 is out by then. I would much prefer to drive that than the spark ev!

It is a little misleading, but what he actually did was subtract the $2,500 California rebate for getting a 3-year lease of a ZEV.

Still an amazing deal for 3-years and 45,000 miles regardless of the technology or vehicle segment.

Yes the title is a bit misleading but i think the deal is legit. I think it is way cheaper than even driving a prius if you have solar to cover the moles you are going to do on this vehicle.

At $162 a month out the door with 15K miles, I think that's a pretty good deal and not to be scoffed at.

I got a similar, but not as good, deal from them two months ago. $2950, 10,000 miles/yr, $85/mo including tax. 15,000 miles/yr is incredible. You sure it's 15,000 miles? And is the $80/mo including taxes? I know they were advertising $65/mo, but that didn't include tax. I think I saw them at $49/mo plus $3250 down. Your Subject line says $3250 down, but your post says $2950.

Back