FS: 2014 Chevrolet Spark EV (no DCFC) *SOLD*

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jedi2155

*SOLD*

Selling my 2014 Chevrolet Spark EV Live Mileage), purchased in April 2015. Located in the LA / OC / San Bernadino county areas (I'm near where all 3 converge so... :lol: ).

Started this post a year ago when I was considering a Bolt EV but I'm getting a Tesla Model 3 next week!!! So this needs to go ASAP!

In terms of vehicle details:
Car Album
Selling Price: $7500 (All 4 tires were replaced between 26k and 29k miles) with Kuhmo TA31
KBB Value: $8700 as of 8/2/2018
Condition: Very Good Condition
Model: 2LT without DCFC
Color: White
Extra Options: Paint Protection (Ceramique Coating)
Range: About 70-85 miles on the Guess-O-Meter, I estimate between 15.5 to 16 kWh usable during summer.
Accessories Included: Level 1 EVSE + Flat Tire Inflator.

Remember if you live in the SCE territory there is a $450 rebate you can apply to the vehicle as well! (making it $6550!)

I also have a Clipper Creek CS-40 EVSE I'd like to part ways from for $500. There's a home installation rebatefrom SCE too.

Contact me via E-Mail: jedi2155 AT yahoo DOT com

Updated my price based on the latest market rates to still be one of the lowest cost sparks on the market. I'm not in a huge rush as my Spark is still my daily driver but if you want it, its still in great condition!

Just an update on the Odo / Price. I'm up to almost 24k miles and reduced the price to $7000 (KBB at the time of this post is from $7500 to 8000 for a Good to Excellent Condition vehicle).

Send me a PM if you're interested!

Updated price to $7250 as I just replaced the 2 Front Tires with new Kuhmo Solus TA31 as of 6/27.

That is a pretty good deal. I was just shopping for a 2014 Spark EV and the least I could find in Northern CA was 7.5K at a dealer. If you haven't already, I would suggest posting on craigslist and facebook marketplace because that is where all the local private party sales seem to happen.

I would buy our 2nd spark EV if it was remotely close, great price! *Orlando

*BUMP*

I still have the car as I never ended up getting a Bolt :(..... BUT I am getting my Model 3 next week! :D :D :D . Priced to sell ASAP! Considering all offers and will sell before my Tesla arrives! Updated main post with Album and Kelly Blue Book values.

Back