Question about potential spark

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LVSpark

Hello, I am considering buying a used Chevy Spark from a Chevy dealership. From what I can tell, the person lived in CA for a few years, then moved to Las Vegas and turned in their lease here.

On the carfax, I noticed a few visits to various Chevy dealerships that were close together (Aug to Dec 2015). I am concerned that this might be one of the few sparks that had/have the brake issue (regen brakes going out leaving only hydraulic). Is there any way to tell which sparks have this issue?

Also, its funny to see an oil change on there. :lol:

08/17/2015 14,513 Community Chevrolet
Burbank, CA
818-843-2200
yourchevy.com Maintenance inspection completed

Things done:
Airbag system checked
Body electrical system checked
Engine electrical system checked
Interior cleaned
Interior trim checked
One wheel replaced
Secondary hood latch replaced
Tire condition and pressure checked
Two tires mounted

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/23/2015 15,758 Community Chevrolet
Burbank, CA
818-843-2200
yourchevy.com

Things done:
Engine/powertrain computer/module checked
Tire condition and pressure checked

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/10/2015 16,633 Allen Gwynn Chevrolet
Glendale, CA
818-240-5720
lovemychevy.com

Things done:
Brakes checked
Oil and filter changed

LVSpark said:
It's definitely a spark ev. ..
Have you laid eyes upon it's charge port? Does it have DCFC? Do you know how to tell if a car salesman is lying? Did you drive it? !!!

LVSpark said:
NORTON said:
LVSpark said:
It's definitely a spark ev. ..
1. Have laid eyes upon it's charge port? 2. Does it have DCFC? 3. Do you know how to tell if a car salesman is lying? 4. Did you drive it? !!!

1. Yes.
2. Yes! :cool:
3. No. :cry:
4. Not yet.

#3 -- Old joke but with more than a grain of truth: Their lips are moving. :twisted:

Back