Purchase details for 2014 Spark EV

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badmechanic

I just purchased a 2014 Spark EV and thought I would share pricing details for other potential buyers.

Pricing:
- Price before taxes and fees: $7000
- Price with 9.25% sales tax, fees, and registration: $7981.95
- Original advertised price was $9950. I was going to buy another spark for $7000 and told the sales guy I'd been speaking with. He called me with his manager and offered $7500. I declined, and half an hour later they offered $7000.

Other details
- 24,400 miles on the odometer
- Single owner from Tracy, CA.
- Includes DC quick charge
- White with "arctic blue" interior.
- A few minor seat stains (coffee?), and a paint chip on one of the doors. Otherwise feels brand new.

I have been looking at the Spark EV for years and am happy I finally pulled the trigger.

Good news ! (for you) Less good news for me (I've been keeping my eye on that car for a while).

The great news for everybody is a real-life example of bargaining to get a great price on a used Spark EV !!

I paid 9k for mine in Jan but it only had 4100 miles on it. dont want dcfc im too cheap to spend 10 bucks to charge it on that platform. I like my free level 2 charging all over vegas. BadMech, what do u think mine is worth now with 6200 miles on it. u did alot of shopping on the current 2014 market. whats your guess. just curious.

There's another white 1LT out there, more miles but the asking price is $6k.
http://www.skyeauto.com/2014_Chevrolet_Spark%20EV_Fremont_CA_9239152.veh

Trying to sell mine now as I want to swap to a Bolt. Willing to negotiate if anyone is interested.

evboy said:
I paid 9k for mine in Jan but it only had 4100 miles on it. dont want dcfc im too cheap to spend 10 bucks to charge it on that platform. I like my free level 2 charging all over vegas. BadMech, what do u think mine is worth now with 6200 miles on it. u did alot of shopping on the current 2014 market. whats your guess. just curious.

6200 miles is still nothing. I would expect to pay about the same price you originally paid, maybe $8k. You could definitely offer $9k and negotiate. The prices might go down when the Tesla model 3 comes out and 2015 sparks start coming off of lease.

Back