2014 Spark EV for sale in Dallas, TX

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WadeTyhon

Hello! My new Bolt will be here in about a week, much sooner than expected. The car can be picked up anytime in the last week of June.

As a result, I am selling my 2014 Spark EV. I have been driving it in the Dallas area for about 2 years. I have gotten the vehicle taken care of at Classic Chevrolet in Grapevine (for the tail light, hood latch and airbag recall) so getting the car serviced in this area is no issue.

11,500 miles
87 mile range city - 75 mile range highway
Silver with Heated Grey Leather Seats, Sirius XM, etc

Mine is an early model - no DCFC! So I would recommend the car if you have access to charging in your home, work, or within a short walking distance from both. But this means the car is low mileage. One just sold from carmax for 11K in Dallas, and there is currently another one on sale for 12.5k in this area.

My asking price is only $9,000. But I am willing to work with the price a bit since I have a short time frame to sell the car. Let me know!

You can PM me or visit my autotrader listing for more info:

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...rchRadius=200&makeCode1=CHEV&modelCode1=SPARK

Back