New Spark owner excited to join the club!

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planerench

Just bought a 2014 Spark EV. After reading every forum, blog, and YouTube comment I decided the 2014 was the commuter car for me. My employer will let me plug in free of charge. My commute is about 25 miles and the right lane of the freeway runs 62-65 MPH all the way to work most mornings. Now I just wait til Thursday when I meet my car in person. I bought it out of California. 8800 miles for $7750 out the door.

Planerench said:
Just bought a 2014 Spark EV. After reading every forum, blog, and YouTube comment I decided the 2014 was the commuter car for me. My employer will let me plug in free of charge. My commute is about 25 miles and the right lane of the freeway runs 62-65 MPH all the way to work most mornings. Now I just wait til Thursday when I meet my car in person. I bought it out of California. 8800 miles for $7750 out the door.
Congratulations on your purchase of a 2014 Spark EV and welcome to the Spark EV forum! You will find the Spark EV, regardless of model year, is one fun car to drive. To make it even better, it looks like you got a real deal. Be sure to have your local Chevy dealer check to make sure your vehicle is up to date for all applicable recalls, technical service bulletins, etc.

I have a 2014 Spark EV 2LT I purchased used in 2015 with only 1500 miles on it. I now have over 12,000 miles on the ODO and the car has been completely trouble-free. My 2015 Spark EV 2LT has over 22,000 miles on it and it too has been completely trouble-free. This is one great little Road Rocket! Enjoy!

where are you and does that price include shipping? I now have a dealers license and looking to spread the joy of EV's to put food on the table.

fox said:
where are you and does that price include shipping? I now have a dealers license and looking to spread the joy of EV's to put food on the table.
I’m in the Boise Idaho area. Shipping was $625 and they damaged the bumper on the trailer but we’ll get that worked out.
This thing is fantastic! It still has California plates on it so I could drive like a man possessed! The original tires won’t survive long with me driving like this!

The Spark is so much more roomy than one would expect. You get out, turn around and think, “I just got out of that?”.

We have made a few trips with three people in it (up to 6’3”) and no space issues. Can’t wait to get back to town and release it from the airport parking garage!

Back