He Went and it was Worth it. For him, not us.

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wfam5

Some of us got a sweet deal on our 2016's as Wentworth was practically giving them away near the end. I was planning on giving it back to them and perhaps getting a Volt to buy me some more time until better cars and deals come out, but alas, it wasn't to be. Just got an email that Wentworth has been sold to the Audi of Wilsonville guy and they are closing down the Chevy dealership asap and expanding the Subaru brand. So I will be giving my Spark to Bruce. Wentworth was Oregon Dealer #1.

I just reread the email. Apparently, Wentworth still owns a Chevy dealership in Wilsonville. Maybe I'll turn it in there. Hafta think about it.

If you are talking about a lease return, read the paperwork (or contact GM or the leasing Co if you have lost the papers).

I am pretty sure that you can return the leased vehicle to ANY Chevy dealership - anywhere. It doesn't even have to be in the state where you bought it.

SparkE said:
If you are talking about a lease return, read the paperwork (or contact GM or the leasing Co if you have lost the papers).

I am pretty sure that you can return the leased vehicle to ANY Chevy dealership - anywhere. It doesn't even have to be in the state where you bought it.
That is correct. I leased my 2015 Spark EV from a Chevy dealer in Pittsburg, CA and turned it in to a Chevy dealer in Modesto, CA. I do not know if it is a factor or not but my lease was through GM Financial.

Back