Selling - 2016 2LT *NO DCFC* - Essex County, NJ

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SellinginNJ

Thought a trade-in would be easier, but quotes so far from Carvana etc are significantly lower than listed prices I've seen from a few available used Spark EVs in the 100/200 mile radius of my ZIP.

Some history on the car -
Bought in Los Angeles, shipped to NJ in 2018 since I was too close to the end of lease to sell the lease. Ended up buying after lease was up. Car is in great shape, just a couple minor dings.

Mileage @ ~11000 (low) and battery range still looking good (reports 75 miles, haven't checked exact readings via ODB).

Trying to gauge interest, and maybe get some advice on the route others have taken for a sale (dealer / trade-in vs private party).

I hate to say this,,, But I would xnay the ack lay of cfc day.

You are a good person on this forum to point that out up front,,, but if you want it gone.......

That's how a used car salesman would do it......

Sorry, please ignore this unsolicited advice,, and know not to ever buy anything from me.... :(

Have you tried craigslist or ebay motors? I've sold a car on craigslist and know a few that have sold their cars on ebay. One even sold their car to someone in Europe, they paid for someone to come get it and handle it getting shipped to them.

Back