Fitting in

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsca72

Just another reason I love my car.

I'm not one to arrive early to work to get a good parking spot. The drivers of these other two bigger cars do arrive early, though. No one else dares to squeeze their cars between these two, so I always have a great parking space waiting for me. :D

6y0675.jpg

I've really become accustomed to how narrow the car is, which is quite a bit narrower than most modern cars. I enjoy being able to shift around in the lane to avoid potholes, ruts full of rain, etc. while still staying in my lane. There's a lot of room to move side to side in a full size highway lane!

I also have a soft spot for small cars. My Spark EV isn't even close to my smallest car! It would be fun to get a picture of my new small white hot rod next to my old small white hot rod.

12581588623_c95a8d33b8_b.jpg

6690596381_c12e3fae69_b.jpg

Bryce

jsca72 said:
Is that your old Honda? Love it! Is it a '72?

Yup, that's my creation. It is a '72! More than you ever wanted to know about it located here:

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/build-projects-and-project-cars/2011-n600-west-coast-challenger/33452/page1/

Bryce

I wonder if Spark owners take any heat(the way Mitsubishi I-MiEV owners like me do)for having a small, quirky car? The I-MiEV and the Spark EV are about the same size, my "I" fits into those same spots. I appreciate the fact that I can easily fit, but I do get giggles, smirks and such from other drivers. Of course, us tiny EV drivers get the last laugh when we don't have to pay those gas pump prices... :)

Lou

Back