Are you my daddy?

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveC5088

Sparki Jr says, "Are you my daddy?" :D

IMG_0224-L.jpg

Ten of these trucks in Fresno, out of 100 that UPS has. Same 5-pin J1772 charging port as the Spark (without the fast charging option). Driver says it runs all day on a 70-80 mile route, and charges at night. The charging port is way up at the top in the back.

SteveC5088 said:
Sparki Jr says, "Are you my daddy?" :D

IMG_0224-L.jpg

Ten of these trucks in Fresno, out of 100 that UPS has. Same 5-pin J1772 charging port as the Spark (without the fast charging option). Driver says it runs all day on a 70-80 mile route, and charges at night. The charging port is way up at the top in the back.

Sweet! It's about freaking time they got some sense and did this.

Looks like these were announced in 2013:
http://blog.ups.com/2013/02/08/100-electric-vehicles-begin-their-journey-to-save-126000-gallons-of-fuel-per-year/

This is great!

I'm looking to the day when I can replace my 1986 Toyota pick-up with a small electric truck. Don't know if any motor companhy is thinking about producing one, but I think it would be a great little work horse.

jsca72 said:
I'm looking to the day when I can replace my 1986 Toyota pick-up with a small electric truck. Don't know if any motor companhy is thinking about producing one, but I think it would be a great little work horse.

VIA Motors! Only full-size pickups, though :(

Truck-for-Footer.gif

That pickup is not an electric, it's a hybrid.

And Mr Hummer himself is behind it.

I would gladly give up my Diesel P-U for an all Electric one, so long as it still had the ability of all my F-350 will do ;)

Maybe if they did a hybrid in Diesel would be better

Back