Pictures of the Spark EV in the wild...

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ezryder

Got my racing stripes on and charging station installed and I'm a hittin' the road! All 82 miles of it. :)
P5.jpg

P43.JPG

P63.JPG

P61.JPG

Beautiful scenery (where's that?) and car! Was the side EV sticker a dealer option? My car doesn't have the dual stripes or the EV side graphics.

DarrenDonovan said:
Beautiful scenery (where's that?) and car! Was the side EV sticker a dealer option? My car doesn't have the dual stripes or the EV side graphics.
The side stripes are something you can get from the dealer for $79. But they want $400 to install them. I had a local Vinyl car graphics kind of place install mine, plus as the stripe, for $330.

DarrenDonovan said:
The location is at Pescadero Beach between Half Moon Bay and Santa Cruz, CA.

That is one fast looking car. And it has the torque to prove it too!

Was it worth the cost though for the lease? You will have to return it.

mvly said:
That is one fast looking car. And it has the torque to prove it too!

Was it worth the cost though for the lease? You will have to return it.
It was only $400. Worth it, to me. The car is a bit plain looking in white - not bad, but I thought it could use a little dressing up - but I need white because I live a few blocks from the ocean, and you get a lot of mist on the car so it gets dirty quick. And I have to park it outside as I'm renting and don't have a garage slot.

aviatorjames said:
I like the denim blue available for the folks with a fuel tank... the EV blue is a little pale for me...

image.gen

...but I certainly think she looks good in white! ...that's what I got!
Totally agree! I saw a blue ICE Spark on the freeway and thought it looked nice; I don't like the lighter blue of the EV, either - though one guy posted pics of his with the racing stripes on it, and it looks a lot better that way.

Back