New to spark EV

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam12345

Hi,
From Texas went to Cali to pick up my new ride. Have had a 2000 Honda insight for 6 years getting 60mpg average. Since I installed solar cells and I'm overproducing sold the insight and got a spark EV. Nice ride. Kept the 195 45 15 Proxys I used on the Honda. 7 pounds lighter than stock spark tires per corner. Also takes away the plow and balances the car nicely around corners.

Not sure how to post an image here any pointers?

vFiJEfo.jpg

This is how it should look to post an embedded picture. Note: your link should have a picture file extension or it won't work (ex: .png, .jpeg, etc). Best of luck with the new to you Spark and enjoy driving on sunshine!

yu4gRBA.png

Sam12345 said:
What photo storage service do you use I am unable to make this work so far

I use the imgur app (and make sure I select to post privately, and not publicly) on my phone.

My prior reply was literally a post about how to post an image (with an image to show what it should look like), and I'm sorry I don't know how to be more descriptive.

Great looking Spark with the dark tint, white paint and aftermarket wheels! Spark, Bolt, Insight...all great cars.

Back