Where are the 6 speakers?

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrDRMorgan

The info for the 2015 Spark EV 2LT says there are 6 speakers. I found the two in the front and the two behind the rear seats. Where are the other 2 or are the front speakers dual-cone and considered 2 speakers each?

There is only 4. There is 2 additional on the front door but there is only the wires in place but no speakers. Look near door on top near glass. Wires are inside you need to have professional install speakers

the ad for the 2014 Spark EV also says it has fog lights...... and it does not. I called Chevy about it, and they said "so what" basically.

CSW said:
the ad for the 2014 Spark EV also says it has fog lights...... and it does not. I called Chevy about it, and they said "so what" basically.

what would you want them to do about it? There aren't factory fog lights for the Spark EV.

I meant going forward from when I let them know in 2014. It is pretty easy to delete a line of text from a web page. Why would I think of going back in time? That makes no sense.

Back