Tech Bulletins?

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sensij

My 2015 Spark EV started up badly this morning; it gave a reduced propulsion warning and the service vehicle light came on. It was undriveable. Onstar had me shut it down and wait a minute so it would fully reboot, and on restart, it came back up as it should, except with the service light still on. They said there is a technical bulletin about a software bug that could explain this issue, and the dealer confirmed. I'll be bringing it in for the software fix tomorrow.

It was the first time I had gotten the post-charge estimated mileage over 100, but it sounds like many other forum members have broken that barrier before.

Is there anyplace that these bulletins are available to view publicly? If so, my google skills are failing me and I could use some help...

It looks like there is some discussion here, and even though I didn't have the loss of range symptom, the fail to start symptom looks right. Perhaps it is related:
http://www.mychevysparkev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4281

Back