New Charging Stations for LAX in Lot C

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chocula

When I returned from my trip last night, I noticed a sign for Electric Vehicle Charging Station pointing into Lot C. After a brief exploration, I found them located just East of the "Depot" in Lot C. Additionally there is an older station with a paddle connector on the other side of the depot that has been there for awhile. The new ones are currently taped and coned off so not available at the moment. I did not count them but there seemed to be about 20 stations and they did not appear to have any mechanism for extracting additional payment beyond the parking rates. I should have taken a picture to get the make and model. I don't know how powerful they are, but I can't see much need for more than L1 at this location.

I have used the stations in Lot 6 when dropping off and picking up my wife at LAX and found them to be well utilized. I suspect the ones in Lot C will almost always be occupied, but the more available stations the better.

Good job LAX! :D :D :D

Back