Andersen EV is taking pre-orders for a stylish charge point

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichelleBrand

A brand new company Andersen EV is taking pre-orders for a very stylish home charge point available in different colours and configurations. And, it works perfectly well with the Chevy Spark!

Check out their home charge point specs here.

A1-front-1.png

Disclosure: I do not own the product myself, I am promoting the charging station as a contractor of Andersen EV.

That's nice because I am concerned about the style of my EVSE. :lol:
And it's nice to know that this EVSE will work with a Spark EV.... (? like some EVSE's don't ? :roll: )

Nice disclosure too!
I wonder if you are supposed to be advertising like this?

NORTON said:
And it's nice to know that this EVSE will work with a Spark EV.... (? like some EVSE's don't ? :roll: )

Nice disclosure too!

Thanks for your reply NORTON. I am just spreading the word about the new home charge point. I believe that most people who own an electric car and live in a private house need one of these or a similar one, therefore, Spark owners who are looking for a home charge point might find the product interesting and benefit from this post :)

Considering many who leased or bought new SparkEV got their EVSE free from Bosch, it's unlikely they'll be interested in EVSE that cost over $1500. In addition, SparkEV is only capable of 3.3 kW of L2 charging power, which means 7.2 kW offered by Andersen is only usable for 3.3 kW. $1500 for 3.3 kW is way too much, especially for SparkEV folks many who got it for being the second cheapest EV in the world. $1500 is like 20 months of lease payments!

$1561.46 the EVSE for those with more money than sense! And I contend that my Bosch has a fairly minimalist design.

I think that is a very nice looking unit, it is clearly upmarket and targeted to a certain audience. Very European design sense. Probably not targeted precisely at Spark EV owners, but as EVs become more mainstream I can see this being a thing.

NORTON said:

Nice disclosure too!

"Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:17 am

Uh-huh.

Back