OEM EVSE Cable Length

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AevynLee

I'm looking at purchasing a 2016 Spark EV soon, and I'm trying to figure out how long the cable for the stock L1 EVSE is. I've tried searching online, but I've not been able to find anything about the cable length.

AevynLee said:
I'm looking at purchasing a 2016 Spark EV soon, and I'm trying to figure out how long the cable for the stock L1 EVSE is. I've tried searching online, but I've not been able to find anything about the cable length.
I believe the cable length is 25 ft. That is what the cable length is on an L1 EVSE from Clipper Creek.

MrDRMorgan said:
AevynLee said:
I believe the cable length is 25 ft. That is what the cable length is on an L1 EVSE from Clipper Creek.

Great, thanks!

I measure 25 feet from the wall outlet to the car itself. This includes the box containing the electronics and most of the plug/handle going into the car. I measured this by draping a fiberglass tape to follow the cord where I have it suspended from the rafters, rather than disconnecting the cord and stretching it out flat, so I could be a few inches off.

Back