Selling my Level 2 Charger

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KoreanMuscle

I bought two of the Bosch level 2 chargers with the 12 ft chord and I am looking to sell my second one since my new landlord wont let me install it. I am located in Sacramento. I was going to throw it on ebay but I figured post it on here first. It is a good thing I was able to install one at my In-laws house as a back-up. :D

It's kind of late now, but everyone with a Spark who needed the 16A version already got one with the Bosch promotion.
If you got the 30A, you may be able to unload it to someone in the Fiat or Leaf forum... ( although some Leaf owners with the 3.3kw may want it)

You never know. Some people have multiple homes ore might want to install one where they frequent. (I have my 1st one at my in-laws house)

I also have a brand new BOSCH 30 Amp with 18' ft cord laying around from the previous promotion. PM me if you are still interested.

I've got a Power Max if anyone is interested :) It's brand new, sealed in box.

(Thought I would have it installed at my office but turns out landlord already had plans to dedicate couple of spots for EV's :D )

From the Bosch website:

Plug-In:
No
Hardwired:
Yes
Cord Length:
12 feet
Dimensions:
16"L x 14"W x 5"D
Amperage:
Voltage:
208 VAC- 240 VAC
Input/Output Power:
3.3 kW
Input Current:
16 Amps
Breaker Size:
20 Amps
Connector/Cable:
SAE J1772
Mounting:
Wall mount or pedestal
Weight:
11 lbs
Temperature Rating:
-22°F to +122°F
Enclosure:
NEMA Type 3R; indoor/outdoor rated
Warranty:
3 years*

Price?

ocspark said:
I've got a Power Max if anyone is interested :) It's brand new, sealed in box.

(Thought I would have it installed at my office but turns out landlord already had plans to dedicate couple of spots for EV's :D )

From the Bosch website:

Plug-In:
No
Hardwired:
Yes
Cord Length:
12 feet
Dimensions:
16"L x 14"W x 5"D
Amperage:
Voltage:
208 VAC- 240 VAC