Sparky's sign of Spring

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homer

It was nice to get into the car this morning and see fully-charged range above 70 miles. Hoping it gets back above 80 soon. :)

OTOH, the windshield was covered in pollen, and my first thought was "better clean it off next time I'm at a gas station." :oops:

Homer said:
It was nice to get into the car this morning and see fully-charged range above 70 miles. Hoping it gets back above 80 soon. :)

OTOH, the windshield was covered in pollen, and my first thought was "better clean it off next time I'm at a gas station." :oops:

I think I saw 79 miles once this winter.

As for the windshield, I just keep one of those squeegee's on a stick in the back. A good one does not cost much. I have the long handle one from my pickup since the truck sits most months. One "weird trick" I learned while on a cross country drive: Wipe the squeegee blade dry between each pass, you can start in the middle with no left over streaks from a wet blade. That's the only way I can reach the whole windshield on my truck.

Homer said:

I use the "3 guesses" meter and yesterday the max range was 105, the middle guess was 96 and the low was 87.

But, yes, all the cars are covered in pollen, Sparky needs a bath. I also had to dig out the custom windshield cover, because we are having a "summer is here for a short visit" week and it hit 87° today. Yikes, too early! Back to the mid-70s where we belong!

Back