Floor mats (stock and Lloyd Luxe) available for free

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grigsby

Hi all,

I have a set of stock floor mats (from a black 2015 LT2 with grey interior) available for free if anybody wants them. If you pay for shipping, I'll send them to you. They're medium grey with grey-blue trim, excellent condition - no visible wear or damage. (They were in the car for the first 6000 miles, and then were replaced with Lloyd mats. The one that is slightly curled on the corner is like that because I had them in a box standing on the edge. It will straighten out once I lay them flat for a while.) See picture below.

I also have a set of Lloyd Luxe floor mats, color Ebony #778 available for free. Front driver and passenger, and rear passenger floor. (No cargo area mat.) I bought them for this black 2015 LT2, but I felt the color was too dark for the rest of the interior, so I exchanged them for the medium grey. They told me not to bother shipping these ebony mats back, so they've just been sitting in my garage, unused. I don't want to store them for no reason, so they are available for free to anyone who wants them. You pay shipping, and they're yours. See picture below.

Scott

shwdOFr.jpg

A7XH5kx.jpg

I just got a 2014 ev and it din't have any floor mats, I'd be happy to pay shipping for those stockers to 64052. Let me know.

Back