Out of Area Service

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronr9286t

We're re-locating from Northern California to Tucson, AZ, and want to take (ship) our 2016 Spark EV. Does anyone have experience with getting service and/or software updates from Chevy dealers in areas where the Spark EV was never sold?

Ron

It was no problem getting a SW updated done at my local Chevy dealer in KC, and before I bought my Spark EV they assured me they'd be able to do warranty work.

Same here in Georgia. My local Chevy dealer thankfully is a big proponent of EVs; their VP of sales and GM flew to NY to purchase and drive back to Ga. two Volts in 2011, first dealer in the state to have them.

I approached their service dept for support for my Spark EV and they said "no prob". :D

-Bob K.

sTeeve said:
Same here in Georgia. My local Chevy dealer thankfully is a big proponent of EVs; their VP of sales and GM flew to NY to purchase and drive back to Ga. two Volts in 2011, first dealer in the state to have them.

I approached their service dept for support for my Spark EV and they said "no prob". :D

-Bob K.

Hey Bob, Just so you know, he did the same thing with the Bolt and has one on the lot for test drives and to place orders if you haven't heard yet.

To the original poster, I take my Spark EV to the dealership he is referring to and they have no problem working on them!

Back