Did the recall today?

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evboy

They updated the software for the module. Should I expect any differences after doing this. Im charging it to full now so i will see over the next few days if there is any difference. i never had a problem with my car over or underestimating anything. wonder if it was just a few cars and they recalled them all to be safe.

evboy said:
They updated the software for the module. Should I expect any differences after doing this. Im charging it to full now so i will see over the next few days if there is any difference. i never had a problem with my car over or underestimating anything. wonder if it was just a few cars and they recalled them all to be safe.
I have a 2014 2LT and a 2015 2LT and both cars are current with all recalls including this latest one. I have not noticed any difference on my 2015 but my 2014 seems to be a bit better as measured by the mi / kWh values on the display. It is hard to tell at this point as I continue to get GOM values of 105 to 110 miles after a full charge for the 2014. Weather has been quite hot recently so I keep both cars on the EVSEs [L1 for the 2014 and L2 for the 2015] at night when the temperature in my garage exceeds 90 deg. F. That seems to have really helped the 2014 but I do not see much change for the 2015. During our current hot weather, my wife has the AC almost always on in the 2015 so it is hard to get a good GOM value. Right now the GOM is ranging from 85 to 95 miles after a full charge.

damn...maybe mine is showing low...I only have seen 78 as a high in mine. I have even driven "normal" and that is where it lands me. Most the time its showing 68-72.

RamAirDave said:
damn...maybe mine is showing low...I only have seen 78 as a high in mine. I have even driven "normal" and that is where it lands me. Most the time its showing 68-72.

we never see much more than 80 on ours, and we don't really drive for range. AC or heat usually on, heavy right foot, no LRR tires.

Back