Snowboard fit?

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1350

Has anyone tried to fit a snowboard in the back of their Spark with the seats down?

I believe mine is a 160 in length.

Thanks

Take your Canadian tape measure to visit a car!
Should work the same.... I don't know..... ;)

I took home an 8’ 4x4 post in mine.

Can’t see why a snowboard wouldn’t fit. You’d need to lower the seat behind the driver, then run the board somewhat diagonally. Whether this still accommodates a front passenger safely and comfortably might be a question.

Edit to add: When you say “in the back”, do you mean across the back seat? Well that would depend on whether you wanted the windows rolled up or not!

In the back with the seats flipped down so that a driver and passenger could sit in the front. I could fit my board fine in my Mirage without issue but it's slightly bigger.

Well, I don’t have a Canadian tape measure, but according to my Chinese one, it should just fit diagonally with the back seats down, and the front seat scooted up a bit. If it’s two 6+ footers in the front, may be a squeeze.

Alternatively, putting the right (60%) rear seat down, you’d be able to run it straight through between the front seats. The nose would end appx over the Sport and Trac Control buttons.

Back