Phones not Pairing- Bluetooth Issues

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allezdude

2015 Spark EV LT2 owner here

none of the phones that have been setup will pair automatically when getting into the car- neither my iPhone 8 or my wife's Android. Usually 30 seconds or after geting in/turning on the car- the touchscreen will display a "Bluetooth Connection failed" message.

Anyone run into this problem? Any suggestions short of going to the dealer?

Thanks

Same happened in my 2015 Spark EV - auto bluetooth iphone connection stopped working. I navigated to the pairing screen on the infotainment center and the phone connected as soon as the pairing screen opened on the car. Although no action was taken on my part (other than navigating to the pairing screen), the phone has paired automatically to the car without issues ever since (approx. 3-4 months).

Joe M in WV

I've had similar issue. I went to my phone and went to bluetooth and clicked the car to pair to and then it worked fine. Haven't had an issue since.

I have an iPhone X and had initial pairing issues. I read somewhere to connect the cars USB port to the phone, and it has been fine ever since.

Back