Level 2 charger question

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evboy

If I buy a new portable level 2 charger can I also use it as a level 1 and plug into a wall socket. I might rent a room at a house and the 1 and 2 both cost the same. I rather buy the 2 and if I buy a house in 4 years I can then install a 240 plug

evboy said:
If I buy a new portable level 2 charger can I also use it as a level 1 and plug into a wall socket. I might rent a room at a house and the 1 and 2 both cost the same. I rather buy the 2 and if I buy a house in 4 years I can then install a 240 plug

Try Googling "dual voltage ev charger". Check out TurboCord Dual 120/240V Plug-In EV Charger.

That one is 500. Are the dual chargers on amazon made in china good . They r 200 bucks.

evboy said:
That one is 500. Are the dual chargers on amazon made in china good . They r 200 bucks.

As John Arbuckle once said, "You get what you pay for". Unless you can find an actual user of one of the dual chargers offered on Amazon, all you really have to go on are the consumer reviews, if any, posted on Amazon.

Back