Side Window Weather Deflector

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carney said:
Anyone tried this? Is it necessary? What kind of range penalty?

I ordered this from Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BBWA84E?redirect=true&ref_=pe_1811570_136791410_E_Asin_Title

I returned it because I didn't realize that the installation required sticking them to the outside of the doors.

I ordered this in its place: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AUFMDQY?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

I'll post a review after I install them.

-Bob K.

dangerHV said:
sTeeve, how does the 2nd set attach?

David

The WeatherTechs are inserted into the gap in the door where the top of the window fits when closed. The instructions show how to bend the WeatherTechs slightly to get them to fit. They stay in place quite well. The rear WeatherTechs have an adhesive strip on the inside of the top edge where they fit into the gap.

-Bob K.

For what's it worth - I have always found weathertech products to be top notch.

I ordered the weathertech custom sunshade for the spark - it fit perfectly. it is black on one side and reflective on the other. e.g. you can also use it in the wintertime to absorb heat (black side) and warm the cabin. A little expensive, but top quality.

jeff

oregonsparky said:
For what's it worth - I have always found weathertech products to be top notch.

I ordered the weathertech custom sunshade for the spark - it fit perfectly. it is black on one side and reflective on the other. e.g. you can also use it in the wintertime to absorb heat (black side) and warm the cabin. A little expensive, but top quality.

jeff

Thanks oregonsparky, your comment was worth a lot. I, and I'm sure others too, will check out the sunshade. It's always helpful to get tips on good products.

David

Weathertech has a "can't find your vehicle?" button - I sent a request for all-weather mats for the Spark EV (along with a comment that the Spark and the Spark EV mats have different attachment points), we'll see what kind of comment I get back. I suspect it will be something along the lines of "not enough vehicles sold per year to be worth our time" but we will see.

Back