Front license plate

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cppc

Can anyone suggest a good way to install the front license plate (required in California)? I don't want to drill into the car because I'm afraid it will break the "normal wear and tear" coverage. Thanks

I put a license plate bracket from these guys on a previous car: http://www.usmillworks.com/. It installs in the tow hook hole. Worked well on my BMW. Not sure if available for Spark.

Assuming you got it new in California, go back to the dealer and insist that they prepare the car for the required front plate. There should be a rather sturdy black plastic plate holder intalled on the front.

Neon said:
Assuming you got it new in California, go back to the dealer and insist that they prepare the car for the required front plate. There should be a rather sturdy black plastic plate holder intalled on the front.

Right... My 2016 2LT has one. Since all California cars are required to display a front plate, they will almost always come with a plate mount. And if not, you should be able to fine one on an ICE Spark.

Back