0 to 60 times?

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe the 2015/2016s were listed by GM as being slightly quicker than the 2014s (7.2 versus 7.5 seconds), while the somewhat heavier and bigger battery equipped 2014s appear to have about a 10 mile longer unofficial range even though their GM cited range is the same.

I've got an 'unofficial' cellphone timed 0-60 in 7.4 on my Wife's 2015 Spark EV (sshhhhhh!!) - It's hard to not drive the wee beastie in 'Hilarious Mode' departing from every stoplight.

bnc

didget69 said:
... (sshhhhhh!!) - It's hard to not drive the wee beastie in 'Hilarious Mode' departing from every stoplight.
bnc
And why not!?!
Tires are cheap and the car limits the noise factor. :cool:

I had to use my torque app today to clear some trouble codes on the 2015 Spark and needed to go out for testing purposes....you know, to make sure everything was alright. I did a total of 6 runs on flat ground, with a full battery, and torque capturing numbers. I hit 7.3 twice, 7.4 three times, and 7.5 once, don't recall any tire spin on any tests (factory ecopia tires), pavement was dry. My Spark has 17k miles, the battery capacity has shown right at 16.5kwh in the 3 weeks I've owned it and according to the dash, it pulls 120kw when more than ~50-60% full (may be a future test to check power available at different SOC).

Back