Fast Provisions CBT?? Does this mean Quick Charge option??

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheLondonBroiler said:
Carvana has 5 blue sparks with purchase pending. You may want to specify the vin and/or mileage & year.

I ended up running the VIN by Chevy in their online chat and they said it doesn't have quick charge. Oh well, thanks for the help anyway!

scott1686 said:
TheLondonBroiler said:
Carvana has 5 blue sparks with purchase pending. You may want to specify the vin and/or mileage & year.

I ended up running the VIN by Chevy in their online chat and they said it doesn't have quick charge. Oh well, thanks for the help anyway!

As LondonBroiler said if using the Carvana site you do need very high resolution to see those orange cables however what you did, and I, ultimately, by calling or using Chevrolet chat with the car's VIN is the best way to confirm this.

Good luck with your purchase.

Carvana has told me that Spark EV go very fast on there. Since I have 7 days to exchange mine, and since I'm very happy with it, I started looking for one with lower mileage to exchange for but there is none presently. :(

Back