Denied Tesla factory tour.

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLondonBroiler

So I'm headed to California for a week at the end of the month, and thought it would be fun to take a tour of TESLA's vehicle plant. Turns out, currently, only Tesla owners may tour the factory. If you're interested in a Tesla, sorry, have a reservation for a Tesla, no dice. Thought I'd share, in case anyone else had the same idea.

Get a 'Reservation' spot. $1000 (If that is still a thing...)

Then get the refund like thousands have done before you, since the 'Fabled $35k Model 3' is just a fable.

NORTON said:
Get a 'Reservation' spot. $1000 (If that is still a thing...)

I'm sure they're still willing to take money any which way they can. Reservation holders aren't currently eligible to tour the factory either. Oh well.

At the end of the month, I'm spending a week in California, so I thought it would be fun to see the TESLA vehicle factory. As it turns out, factory tours are now exclusively available to Tesla owners. Sorry, but if you've made a reservation for a Tesla and are interested in one, you're out of luck. In case anyone else had the similar thought, I thought I'd share.

They must still be eager to accept payment in whatever form. The factory tour is now unavailable to reservation holders as well. So be it.

Back