Original Floor Mats

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BEEMAN

I recently purchased a 2015 Spark EV from California and it arrived without floor mats. I ordered some and quickly realized that the Spark EV has a unique floor mat layout compared to the gas Spark. I can't find the original floor mats that say EV on them anywhere. Does anyone know the part number of these mats? If anyone has purchased aftermarket mats that fit the driver side please let me know where you got them.

Thank you but I would like the mats that should have come with the car if they are available. The mats that say EV and were specific to the Spark EV.

BEEMAN said:
Thank you but I would like the mats that should have come with the car if they are available. The mats that say EV and were specific to the Spark EV.

All that's available with the "EV" logo are the carpeted mats that come with the car. The all-weather mats that are made for the gas Spark fit except for the driver's side, as you now know.

There is a set of all-weather mats that do fit, including the driver's side but without the EV logo...

http://www.mychevysparkev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3510&start=10

I copied what Bryce did with the gas Spark mats. That works but is not esthetically optimal.

-Bob K.

Lloyd Mats are available for the EV, and you can get them as luxurious as you want to pay for. http://lloydmats.com/

sTeeve said:
BEEMAN said:

All that's available with the "EV" logo are the carpeted mats that come with the car. The all-weather mats that are made for the gas Spark fit except for the driver's side, as you now know.

There is a set of all-weather mats that do fit, including the driver's side but without the EV logo...

http://www.mychevysparkev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3510&start=10

I copied what Bryce did with the gas Spark mats. That works but is not esthetically optimal.

-Bob K.
Those are the mats I want. The carpeted mats that came with the car when it was sold new.

ditto this, my 2016 rollback also came without floor mats, I tried ordering mats from various gm parts sites, but they were for the ICE spark, which wouldn't line up.

a PN for the OE Spark EV floor mat doesn't seem to exist.

So are we saying the OE Spark EV mats have value !

Gray with Blue embroidered letters and binding?

And if an owner of a set of these were to offer them for sale?? What would be a good price? :mrgreen:

NORTON said:
So are we saying the OE Spark EV mats have value !

Gray with Blue embroidered letters and binding?

And if an owner of a set of these were to offer them for sale?? What would be a good price? :mrgreen:

You would be correct. I don't know why they don't sell them... the car was discontinued in 2016 not 2006!

If any fellow Spark EV owners have the factory mats that say EV on them and have replaced them with all weather or other custom mats let me know and I will compensate you for them.

BEEMAN - I sent you a PM regarding available mats - I overlooked your location in your profile. I'll try to get a shipping estimate to Oklahoma City, OK if you're interested.

EldRitch said:
Lloyd Mats are available for the EV, and you can get them as luxurious as you want to pay for. http://lloydmats.com/

What would be the correct color to match the Spark? OE carpet color looks charcoal-ish to me...

I just purchased a 2016 EV 2LT and it did not come with the OEM floor mats. Anyone know where to find replacements or as mentioned before in this thread, anyone interested in parting with theirs?

jamesacon said:
I just purchased a 2016 EV 2LT and it did not come with the OEM floor mats. Anyone know where to find replacements or as mentioned before in this thread, anyone interested in parting with theirs?

The Chevy dealer can't get them? The last time I checked, the ones with EV on them were expensive, but they were still available.

SparkE said:
Won't generic Spark (ICE) floor mats fit? Can't you just go to a "pick N pull" (car wrecker's) and buy mats?

The driver's side mat is different. You would have to modify it to fit.

Update: I just ordered some all-weather OEM floor mats from the dealership.

I do not believe the driver one will fit. The holes are in different locations for anchoring it. Let us know if they do work though.

I almost bought some weather tech or husky ones that had the front and rear set and I was going to cut the driver side to fit but I was concerned it could slip without the anchors installed correctly. We were lucky that ours did arrive with the OEM floor mats.

I checked with the dealer today and the OEM carpeted floor mats with the EV on them are officially discontinued. They also said that there were two dealers that still showed sets in stock.

Hey guys,

I'm also looking for a set of new OEM floor mats for my Spark EV. Bought some Z-Spec Spark floor mats on ebay and they are almost perfect. Only issue as many of you have pointed out is the anchor set up doesn't quite match. I like them anyways but would like to track down a new or gently used OEM set. If any of you are not using yours, send me a PM. No rush. Enjoying my Spark EV!

Back