Does the Spark have a website like the Volt?

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecilopaveht

I have a Volt and just purchased a Spark as my 2nd car. The Volt has a website that monitor the vehicle in real time and send it commands, Does the Spark have the same thing? I have been looking but can't find it.

I love this car, It is so fun!

I know there is an app, but I was trying to see if there was a website.

I did notice that on the Volt website my spark is listed and when I bring it up it will not connect to the spark and get any data.

Here is the Volt web site you get a lot of data.

That's pretty nice. We'll all have to sign a petition to Chevy to have that interface and communication for the Spark!

The mobile app has much of that data. There is a reference to a my.chevrolet.com site that should allow you to set charging options and the like, but I haven't found it. For now, you can just do it on the car.

Fun fact: If you have the car set to a charging mode other than immediate, and you want to charge immediately, plug in the charging cord twice in immediate succession and it will override the charging mode.

Here is my response when I emailed Chevy about this:

Dear Joshua,

Thank you for contacting the Chevrolet Volt and Spark Advisor Team. We always love to hear from owners and appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

As stated in your email, the my.chevrolet.com website is not set up like the myvolt.com website. The my.chevrolet.com website is offered through General Motors for all Chevrolet vehicles and therefore, it provides general ownership information. At this time, there are no plans to change anything on that website. One day Spark may have its own website like the myvolt.com, but unfortunately nothing is available yet.

For your information, myvolt.com and the remote link app are both operated by Onstar. You can contact them by pressing the blue button in your Volt or 1-888-667-8279.

Please feel free to email us anytime with more questions or contact the Volt Advisor Team at 1-877-486-5846. Our hours of operation are Monday–Friday 8am to 11pm (EST) and Saturday from 11am to 8pm (EST).

We are happy to have you in our Volt and Spark families and look forward to serving you in the years ahead! Safe driving!

The Chevrolet Volt and Spark Advisor Team
Email: [email protected]
SR: 71-1224272527

Back