Anyone actually KNOW anyone at GM and can get True info ?

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so let me see - 2 of the 3 members with the most posts (as of 7/28 at 4:00 PDT) ARE NOT CHEVY SPARK EV OWNERS, yet they blah blah blah blah here, and report us to the mod, and capture our IP addresses, and contact the local, state and federal law enforcement authorities, and threaten to call the local Sheriffs if some of us show up at a public place while they're having a meeting.

call me stupid (because I am), but I stopped trying to figure out why the non-Spark EV members get so defensive/offensive/indignant/offended/beligerant/intolerant/arrogant when there is disagreement with their viewpoint/opinion.

the top 3 posters are:
TonyWilliams - 383 posts (doesn't drive a Spark EV)
nozferatu - 352 posts (drives a Spark EV)
cwerdna - 383 posts (doesn't drive a Spark EV)

tigger19687 said:
I would need to get the car a NEW, so your offer to buy it and sell to me is mute since my state will not give a rebate that way.

otherwise I would have already PM'd you :)

I would if they would let people order it, pay at the CA dealer and ship outside the state.

Are you hesitating due to the lack of the rebate?

I would imagine you'd at least get the federal tax credit even if you bought it in California and shipped it to your home. However the $2500 rebate you would not get.

Can you lease the vehicle and have it shipped? If you do lease, the payment factors in the federal credit already and that's how the lease price is so low. However you still do not get the State credit.

gambit said:
so let me see - 2 of the 3 members with the most posts (as of 7/28 at 4:00 PDT) ARE NOT CHEVY SPARK EV OWNERS, yet they blah blah blah blah here, and report us to the mod, and capture our IP addresses, and contact the local, state and federal law enforcement authorities, and threaten to call the local Sheriffs if some of us show up at a public place while they're having a meeting.

call me stupid (because I am), but I stopped trying to figure out why the non-Spark EV members get so defensive/offensive/indignant/offended/beligerant/intolerant/arrogant when there is disagreement with their viewpoint/opinion.

the top 3 posters are:
TonyWilliams - 383 posts (doesn't drive a Spark EV)
nozferatu - 352 posts (drives a Spark EV)
cwerdna - 383 posts (doesn't drive a Spark EV)

TW has made a reputation for himself for being a rude, insecure, ranting fool. He pretty much ruins every thread he enters with his demeaning and egotistical attitude. Just listen to his tone in this particular thread. You'll also find his BS peppered all over the net and pretty much the ONLY thing he rants about is the charging because the rest of the stuff is just rehashed crap anyone can pick up by doing a little research.

Cwerdna is just his ambulance chasing buddy...swoops in like Robin when Batman is getting a beating.

There's nothing wrong with being here and not owning a Spark. As a matter of fact I think it's great that other EV owners join in the discussion of all sorts. I wish more would....but not insecure trolls such as TW. He doesn't discuss...he dictates and talks down to people...so many examples of this I've lost count. His IP threats are joke...so 90's and as if anyone here is going to visit his stupid site and waste time debating with him there. His threats about calling the police are also a joke. He just yaps and yaps. Taking him seriously would be comical.

What shocks me most about this forum is where are the moderators? Anyone who behaves like TW would have been kicked off this site eons ago yet nothing happens. :?

nozferatu said:
gambit said:
call me stupid (because I am)...

TW has made a reputation for himself for being a rude, insecure, ranting fool. He pretty much ruins every thread he enters with his demeaning and egotistical attitude...

What shocks me most about this forum is where are the moderators? Anyone who behaves like TW would have been kicked off this site eons ago yet nothing happens. :?

I agree with the novel idea of moderation. Yes, I'll be happy to call you stupid, since you asked. And immature, like several others. It's ok, except the same vocal group constantly turn every thread into a pissing contest. I'm confident someone who is admittedly stupid won't wake up one day and think, "Gosh, if I stop attacking people on the forum, maybe we can talk about cars."

Naw, too easy to figure out. I have just agreed that this site won't weed out the problem folks who think that owning a Spark EV gives them free reign to say and act any way they want on the site. Actually, that's giving you the benefit of the doubt... I think you're crude because you lack any class. That won't change.

So, here comes the crazies with more hate... just read below while I yawn.

How can you judge what class others have when you have a huge deficit of class and decency yourself? I love pressing your buttons...just too easy. But then again, it's just too easy to press the buttons of an egotistical insecure individual.

You are fortunate this place isn't really moderated. If it were you'd have been banned a long time ago and you know it. By now you'd have your police outfit on, sitting in front of your computer and threatening to ban our IPs lol...we're all shaking in our boots officer.

Yawn indeed...you are beyond tiresome and redundant. A classic useless internet troll.

Enjoy your day TW...might be hard as you are typing fast and furious surrounded by a cloud of steam coming out of your ears :lol:

Unfortunately EMV is absolutely 100% correct.

I will be the bigger person and sincerely apologize for the recent back and forths at least on my end. As I've said before, I think it's great that people who drive other cars come here and join the conversations. However, it is very difficult to have productive and social conversations with someone who enters these forums with a hostile and truly demeaning attitude all the time. It truly adds zero value to this forum or any other forum he lurks in.

Finally, I just want to say to the moderators that I am not alone in finding TW's terrible behavior and overall very negative attitude towards the Spark, GM and anything related to such things as extremely counterproductive.

Anyways, I apologize so let's move on and get back on track.

Cheers,
Noz

nozferatu said:
Unfortunately EMV is absolutely 100% correct.

I will be the bigger person and sincerely apologize for the recent back and forths at least on my end. As I've said before, I think it's great that people who drive other cars come here and join the conversations. However, it is very difficult to have productive and social conversations with someone who enters these forums with a hostile and truly demeaning attitude all the time. It truly adds zero value to this forum or any other forum he lurks in.

Finally, I just want to say to the moderators that I am not alone in finding TW's terrible behavior and overall very negative attitude towards the Spark, GM and anything related to such things as extremely counterproductive.

Anyways, I apologize so let's move on and get back on track.

Cheers,
Noz

That's very noble of you. Perhaps this is the end of your tirade.

I can only hope.

Tony

I'm staying out of this.
Just here to learn all I can about BEV's . I have a niche transportation application for where a BEV would be practical and cost effective.
A BEV has it's place but due to the laws of physics. A BEV is not the blanket answer for the majority of the miles driven in North America. They could however be a 2nd or 3rd vehicle "run about" for a majority of the multi-vehicle households.
Now to figure out which BEV ?

buickanddeere said:
I'm staying out of this.
Just here to learn all I can about BEV's . I have a niche transportation application for where a BEV would be practical and cost effective.
A BEV has it's place but due to the laws of physics. A BEV is not the blanket answer for the majority of the miles driven in North America. They could however be a 2nd or 3rd vehicle "run about" for a majority of the multi-vehicle households.
Now to figure out which BEV ?

Indeed...I wish everyone here got that rather than slam others.

nozferatu said:

You aren't getting the message if you continue the attacks.

STOP, LIKE YOU WERE TOLD TO.

Thanks,

Tony

TonyWilliams said:
nozferatu said:

You aren't getting the message if you continue the attacks.

STOP, LIKE YOU WERE TOLD TO.

Thanks,

Tony

Please...just go away. No one wants you here.

I'm locking this thread. It's gone completely off the rails. I value all of your contributions to the site, but when this happens, it makes the whole forum look bad. It may reach the point where all I can do is have admin ban all of you from the site for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back