Fiat 500e owners on full attack mode.

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chocula said:
Is there a way to add a thread to an ignore list so it does not come up when I select view active topics? I don't necessarily want to add individuals, but once a thread has deteriorated to a certain level, it is no longer of any value and I would like to find a way for it to no longer appear, regardless of activity in the tread.

Unfortunately, no. So, we'll start giving out warnings and see if people clean up their act...

If you want to have a civil conversation with another car owner, it would probably be best not to make comparisons with the car you drive, especially if that car is in the same class. You haven't noticed how defensive us Spark EV drivers get about our cars? And with good reason! I'm willing to bet that a lot of millennials (including myself) are buying these cars, which means it's probably the biggest investment we've ever made on ANYTHING, so it's not surprising your comments were met with outrage, even if it doesn't seem logical. There seems to be a lot of adamonesty between the different EV brands, which really shouldn't be the case. We should all be united against the gas guzzlers and the states that don't force auto manufactures to sell EVs.

So in sum, if you have questions about the Fiat, just ask without invoking comparisons with the Spark. You don't need to make any comparisons if all you want is more info; keep your comments to yourself if you think the Spark is better, or boast over here on these forums, we won't hate on you for that. ;)

xylhim said:
If you want to have a civil conversation with another car owner, it would probably be best not to make comparisons with the car you drive, especially if that car is in the same class. You haven't noticed how defensive us Spark EV drivers get about our cars? And with good reason! I'm willing to bet that a lot of millennials (including myself) are buying these cars, which means it's probably the biggest investment we've ever made on ANYTHING, so it's not surprising your comments were met with outrage, even if it doesn't seem logical. There seems to be a lot of adamonesty between the different EV brands, which really shouldn't be the case. We should all be united against the gas guzzlers and the states that don't force auto manufactures to sell EVs.

So in sum, if you have questions about the Fiat, just ask without invoking comparisons with the Spark. You don't need to make any comparisons if all you want is more info; keep your comments to yourself if you think the Spark is better, or boast over here on these forums, we won't hate on you for that. ;)

I agree we should be united. Over at the Fiat forums I was comparing my Spark's specs to their car. Honestly things didn't get out of hand until a couple of individuals didn't like the fact that I owned a Spark and not a 500e. Oh well.

Back