Spark EV in Canada.............two and gone

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buickanddeere

Just received an email from my dealer today in Ontario.
Quote" I'm not able to locate a Spark EV. The two that show in Canada are sold. If you want to become fleet customers , then maybe one could be ordered?
Chevy Spark EV priced at $29,995 in Canada. GM confirms no public sales, Sales will continue to be Fleet only." Unquote.
This is making a VW E-Golf look good.

tigger19687 said:
So what did he mean by
" If you want to become fleet customers"

Can you do that and ONLY order ONE ?

I have four GM vehicles registered and licensed. Purchase of a Spark EV would be the 5th and make it a fleet sale.
I'm thinking you know. There is a kid in the household who will have a license about years end. Save us a lot of running to school for sports, after school jobs etc. limited range would reduce the temptation to go on unapproved excursions.
Hope there are still 2014's with the larger battery pack still kicking around .

The dealer in Rawdon Quebec still has several 2014 Spark EVs for sale. But they are used with 800-3500km on them. If you are in Ontario you would want a new one so you could claim the incentive.

Thanks for the info. I found an English link on thier web site. Was hoping for a deal but the used Spark BEV units in the country of Quebec are only $2000 less than a new spark at my dealership. The trip to Rawdon is 1036 miles round trip hauling a trailer . Then there is the $8500 Ontario rebate for the vehicle and $1000 for the charger.

http://iphone.bourgeoischevrolet.com/index.htm?locale=en_CA#used-inventory_p_2Fsb-used_p_2Ehtm_p_3FSByear_p_3Dclear_p_26SBmodel_p_3DSpark_p_26start_p_3D0_p_26SBprice_p_3Dclear_p_26SBbodystyle_p_3Dclear_p_26SBmake_p_3Dclear

Back