Your opinion on this lease offer

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparker123

One Spark dealer has offered me these terms:
2015 SPARK EV with quick charge package 2lt

15 K MILES PER MONTH
36 MONTHS LEASE
$2500 AMOUT DUE AT START
APR = 1.65%
MONTHLY PAYMENT $225.95 A MONTH

Adjusted cap cost: 22059
MSRP: 28785
Residual value: 15543.9

What is your opinion on this deal?
Thanks for your input.

As with any auto offer I would get that offer in writing and then go to another dealer and ask them if they could beat it.

It seems pretty decent all together though. I bought my 2014 for 2000 down and 205 a month but I received a $750 USAA rebate and military pricing...plus it was a 2014.

nickl630 said:
really high. I got mine for 1k down 185 a month for 3 year/12k per. 2LT no quickcharge.

You must be excluding taxes from your calculations, because the lease is too good to be true.

:mrgreen:

Paul at Momentum Chevrolet in the Bay Area is doing a 2800 down 77 a month leased deal. He treated us great and got us lunch. Call if you want that deal. His number is (408) 464-6499

His email is [email protected]

Sunilkutra said:
:mrgreen:

Paul at Momentum Chevrolet in the Bay Area is doing a 2800 down 77 a month leased deal. He treated us great and got us lunch. Call if you want that deal. His number is (408) 464-6499

His email is [email protected]

Is this deal from April or May?
Last week of April they were doing a low as 0 drive off with $104 a month ( although most people got it for around $134).
You offer is is around $157 w. 0 drive off.

Also keep in mind. March-May prices go up because people buy more cars with their tax refund money. Oh and prices are usually cheaper at the end of the month than the beginning because they're trying to beat their sales targets.

Back