Paradise Chevrolet in Ventura

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mc061579

I would highly recommend Paradise Chevrolet in Ventura if anyone is interested in leasing a spark EV. Edward Cerna my sales advisor did a wonderful job of getting me into a 2LT spark ev. Make sure to ask for him directly.

Would you care to share with us what kind of a deal you got from Edward Cerna?
Otherwise it really sounds like a self promotion and probably belong in a different subforum.
Thanks!

Well, I put $1500 down and my lease is at $232 a month for 3 years. Might be the same deal everyone else is getting, but I enjoyed the process very much. As you know, California will be sending me a nice check for $2500 as well which takes care of the down payment that initially comes out of pocket.

mc061579 said:
Well, I put $1500 down and my lease is at $232 a month for 3 years. Might be the same deal everyone else is getting, but I enjoyed the process very much. As you know, California will be sending me a nice check for $2500 as well which takes care of the down payment that initially comes out of pocket.
Thank you,
Does your lease include the tax or not and did the vehicle have any options?

Yes, tax included. Was $208 and then with tax comes to $232 a month. I have a 2LT. Only thing I don't have is the DC fast charger option. It's also the optional black color option that cost a few bucks more. Hope this helps.

mc061579 said:
Yes, tax included. Was $208 and then with tax comes to $232 a month. I have a 2LT. Only thing I don't have is the DC fast charger option. It's also the optional black color option that cost a few bucks more. Hope this helps.
Cool,
thanks, it is a pretty good deal. I am not big on the black or dark colors in general to begin with and valued the DC charger, that in fact may or may not prove to be useless, more than 2LT options.
I am paying $214mo including tax, so whopety-do I am saving ~ $630 over the term of the lease. Generally I am not advocating to beat up the dealer to the last dime they have in profit, I just prefer to not overpay and some dealers do run the business on maximum profit margin per each vehicle.
Where do you live that you get to pay almost 9% tax?

Seems odd that Canada fleet can obtain a Spark EV ? Usually Canada is on the hind teat and can't get the good stuff like the RWD Grand Prix, the Chev SS RWD and the upcoming 2015 or 2016 twin turbo AWD Buick Regal Grand National.
Dealer is super keen on and absolutely pushing the Volt.
I'll wait on one of those Volts until the new three cylinder version appears. Then again I want a simple BEV scooter. Not a VOLT which maybe a maintenance horror story after warranty expires. The Spark EV is rather simple and low cost by comparison. It can either be serviced at home or written off if there is major failure after warranty.

Back