New 2015 Black Granite Metallic

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrPhoton

Greetings all. I've just purchased my first EV. I sold my pride and joy 2000 Camaro SS to make space in the garage and used the money as a down payment on a 2015 Spark EV.
I didn't see many photos of black Spark EV's, so I'm contributing.
IMG_8052_zpsfdf3b2ce.jpg

IMG_8056_zpsf7ba8e60.jpg

IMG_8055_zpsc4b37f3d.jpg

IMG_8054_zps6872a2b9.jpg

IMG_8060_zps9b301962.jpg

IMG_8057_zps8d7a142a.jpg

IMG_8059_zpsf13b1737.jpg

IMG_8062_zps8be4215a.jpg

In the photos above, I have the driver's seat slid all the way back, since that's how I drive it. There's still a little room behind it for a small person. On the passenger side, the rear sear has plenty of room for full-size adults in both front and rear seats.
I've had it for 10 days now and so far I'm really happy with it. It's a 2LT with two options added to the standard price: DC Fast charging and the $225 surcharge for the Black Granite Metallic paint.
The odometer had 12 miles on it when I picked it up and it now has 551, so I've been doing a decent amount of driving in it.

Nice! I wanted this color but when I got mine they only had Titanium, so I ended up going with that. It looks great with the new silver interior as opposed to the blue. I also think it would look even better with the windows tinted. Very low profile

Thanks. The dealer actually had two black ones on the lot - one with the silver interior trim and one with the blue. I considered the blue, but finally decided I liked the silver better. I'm not really sure how the dealer ended up with a 2LT with blue interior trim because on the Chevrolet website if you go through the Build and Price link on the site you can only get the blue interior trim with the 1LT.

Thanks for the pics. I think these are the first of a 2015 on this site. I'd have preferred waiting for the silver interior of the 2015, but I didn't want to switch to the different gearing. I'm used to the fairy blue interior by now.

I'm about to pull the trigger on the Spark EV, and was strongly leaning toward this color. Looks fantastic. But... black cars sare so hard to keep clean. I may go with white, instead, and get the black racing stripes and the side graphics, instead.

I'm still happy with the Black Granite. I haven't had much trouble keeping it clean so far. I think the metallic helps hide the dust and dirt a bit. Also, since it's so small it doesn't take long to wash and dry it!

I think I found my color: white with black racing decals on the hood and top, with the side graphics. I think that would look awesome! There's a picture in this thread of a blue one like that, but I, personally, think white would look better.

Of Black Granite. :) I live near the beach, so cars get dirty here quickly, with the fog and mist all the time.

Sounds pretty cool. I understand about the beach area. That would be tough with a black car. I'm fortunate enough to be able to garage mine at night so that makes a pretty big difference. I'm looking forward to seeing the photos once you get it.

Back