Anyone in the Tempe, AZ area want a free trailer hitch installed?

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sisyphus

So, I was looking at the U-Haul site for getting a trailer hitch installed so I could use a hitch mounted bike rack and when I put in my car's info (2015 SparkEV) the site told me they don't have one for the SparkEV ... yet. Here is what it does say:

Your vehicle requires a custom-built hitch which we will gladly fabricate for you. If you are able to bring your vehicle to our Tempe, AZ Research & Development facility we'll provide you with a free U-Haul custom trailer hitch, including free installation, and a lifetime unlimited warranty in exchange for the use of your vehicle to fabricate the trailer hitch. We'll need the vehicle for two to three days. If you are interested in this offer please complete the form below and we'll contact you to schedule your appointment. This offer is only valid until one customer per vehicle can fulfill our requirements.

Hopefully someone on here from the Tempe area sees this and decides they also want a trailer hitch so that maybe someday I can get one installed from U-Haul as well - https://www.uhaul.com/Trailer-Hitches/

Back