Did a little front end clean up this weekend.

Chevy Spark EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Spark EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RamAirDave

Didn't care for the silver up front and the gold bow tie like most. Also covered the side chrome in Carbon tape. Much cleaner look.
The plasti-dip on the front is so close to a match its kinda spooky! It was just black dip with a quick 2 passes of metalizer which gives it some gloss and a nice look.

Also did the interior baby blue garbage in plasti-dip. SO much better. Only one I haven't done yet is the speedo cluster since I have not looked into removing it so it can be done proper. Not a pop off piece it would appear! Was kind of a PITA due to the amount of taping needed and sharp edges and curves...didn't get it perfect but will redo it soon since now I have a practice round under my belt.

Installed a Digital Designs pre-loaded 8" sub box in the back with a line out converter and JL amp....It is amazing what a small sub will do in such a small cabin...I unplugged the rear speakers since they are useless anyhow. Sounds really nice in there now.

I acquired a spare headlight from a buddy , going to remove the cover and paint all of the chrome inside the housing other than the key reflective areas and body color match it to the car and reinstall the cover. Should make for a cleaner look.

Will have the new Drag ( Brand )wheels this coming week too.
Su77Bsim.jpg

YLqszYgm.jpg

JQdPf2um.jpg

Working now?

Yeah I just saw this. I guess this is on old software with no uploading capability. I created a photobucket acct for nothing apparently lol

Sorry for the late replies....no I did not unclip anything....taped off and peeled what residue I got on the rest of the panels. Came off fine. I couldn't handle that hideous blue any longer lol

Back